About me

Help spread the word..
  • 94



Welcome to my blog!! This is my sincere effort to help people understand the Company Formation procedure & other related aspects in detail.

I am an Independent Practising Company Secretary (a Fellow Member of ICSI  also empanelled as a Peer Reviewer by ICSI Peer Review Board (PRB)) & a Law Graduate from Pune, India, with around 17 years of experience in Corporate Legal Services (with more than 8 years in Independent Practice) providing a range of advisory services targeted to individuals /SME’s/ Start-ups.

Serving domestic as well as International (NRI/OCI/PIO) Clients to Setup/establish their Start-ups/businesses (Private/Public Limited, LLP/LLC, Partnership Firms/Proprietorship’s) in India.

View Meenal Abhyankar's profile on LinkedIn

Specialised Services : 
  • Company Formation (Pvt.Ltd/LLP/Public Company/WoS, Section 25 (Non-Profit/NGO)
  • Advisory Services to Start-ups, Joint Venture/WoS (Wholly owned Subsidiary)
  • Retainer-ship Services (Post-Incorporation) viz. Annual e-filing / Statutory Compliance / Secretarial Audit/ Compliance
  • Trademark Registration
  • Foreign Exchange Management
  • Company Law Settlement Scheme (CLSS)

Other Services : Partnership Firm Registrations, Digital Signature (DSC), Importer Exporter Code (IEC), Shop Act License/Registration, PAN/TAN, Profession Tax, VAT/Service Tax Registration, Statutory Stationary, Corporate Legal Agreements, Bank Charge search report / creation / modification / satisfaction documentation

Clientele spread across following Domains :

Business Consulting
Construction/Real Estate
Healthcare/Medical Tourism
Utilities/Energy Solutions
Matrimonial Services
HR Consulting
NGO/Non-Profit Organization (under section 25)


Check out the complete list of Services offered.

Office Location (On Google Map) 

Help spread the word..
  • 94
  • 94

531 thoughts on “About me

  1. Hello,
    I am planing to startup business. Can you help me registration of company. few question in my mind-
    1- Which is best for startup LLP or Private ltd?
    2- LLP can participate in state level tender?

  2. Madam, I need your expert advise for opening a startup.
    Please provide some contact details.
    I am from pune and if you are also in pune then I can directly come and meet you.

  3. helo madam,
    i belongs to west maharashtra . from where i belongs ,ther is big oppurtunity for pomegranate business. i want to open new company for that process , would you help me.

  4. great blog , would like to know if it is possible for me to register LLP on my own using mca.gov.in without consulting any CA or CS

  5. Dear Madam,

    I have been working in the education industry from 16 years and planning to start a Spoken English academy in Maharashtra as an proprietary firm due to financial concerns and will be developing the business through franchisee network. Do I need to register as an private limited company or Can I register under the shop act and go ahead and do the franchisee network also…

  6. Hi,

    Could you please advise where can i obtain the company search on shareholdings/directorship of an India incorporated Pvt Ltd?

  7. Dear Madam

    I want to windup LLP it is incorporated on 29/04/2014,but no transaction is made yet.Now penalty for annual filing is coming near to 30000/- Is there any provision regarding closure for LLP with out paying penalty through Form 24 Kindly help me at ASAP.


  9. Mam,as per Modi Sir’s new policy for startup which is displayed today,if I form a company as per that policy,can I move my business (app based startup)to another country say US after 6/8 months(i.e to headquarter in US)
    Please!Reply mam:)

  10. Mam,as per Modi Sir’s new policy for startup which is displayed today,if I form a company as per that policy,can I move my business (app based startup)to another country say US after 6/8 months(i.e headquartered in US)
    Please!Reply mam:)

  11. 1)Mam,do I need to show 1 lakh rupees as share capital
    2)Can i incorporate in Pune with my rent-apartment as office address.but after 1 month i want to startup with office in Mumbai?

  12. Hi Madam,

    My father is Ayurvedic Doctor and he prepared 3 homemade Ayurvedic Oils and I want to promote and sell this items online through my own ecommerce website and others. So please advice what type of registration require to sell these items online and in market.

  13. Convert Existing Company in to NGO

  14. Hi madam,

    Please advise us on this matter
    We are 100& subsidiary of a foreign company. We get inward remittance from our parent company for expenses & for carrying out domestic projects .
    What are the compliances we should follow:-

  15. What is the government fees for pvt. Ltd. company name change

  16. Do we need local address in other states to register a company in that state or it is ok to be in one state but register company in another state?

  17. I want to register my compnany… please rever back

  18. Dear Mem,

    Please advice me,
    I want to open business in beverage product with my own logo and brand, what is the basic formalities,

    with regards

  19. Hi Ms Meenal,

    As part of our company’s vendor approval procedures, I need to confirm if one of the proposed vendors (a pvt ltd co.) files its ITR and its financials. How do I get the latest financials of a private limited company? Kindly advise. Thanks.


  21. I have a pvt ltd. and i want to close it under the FTE SCHEEME . i have not filled ROC filling from the date of incorporation . can be opt FTE for the closing of company without filling 23AC, 23ACA,20B .
    is it required to file after or before file FTE form.

  22. Good evening Mam,

    I want to register my startup. But i have a confusion whether I should go with LLP or PVT ltd company.

    Also I am a working professional in XYZ company. Will there be any issue if I register my company alongwith my job?

    • What to select LLP or Pvt. Ltd is depending upon nature of activity, amount of investment, future plans. If you are working professional in XYZ Company, you will have to check your company policy about dual engagement.

  23. i want to start a pvt ltd company. (1)and i need to hire at least one director right?
    (2) if i want to terminate the director & want another one director is it possible?

  24. I want to start gruh udyog in pune, how can i get the license for it

  25. Dear Ms. Meenal,

    Warm Greetings,

    At the outset, I would like to thank you for sharing informative articles on your blog.

    It is of immense help to young professionals & students like me. I sincerely hope that you will be able to spare a few minutes to resolve my query made here-under.

    Vacation of Office u/s. 167 vis-a-vis Resignation from Directorship u/s. 168:

    Can you please clarify on the difference between the term RESIGNATION and VACATION of office.

    I understand that form DIR-11 has to be filed by a director who is RESIGNING from a company under section 168(1) pursuant to Rule 16 of the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.

    Does a vacation of office under Section 167 tantamount to resignation and imply filing of DIR-11 or is it enough if the concerned company can file the DIR-12 alone and the director be advised not to file DIR-11.

    The issue in filing DIR-11 is that the director being a DEFAULTING DIRECTOR, is not able to affix his signature in the form.

    Thanking you in advance.

  26. hii mam,

    pls let me know if a same person can be a part of more than 1 LLP/Pvt ltd registration. also i have a query about e commerce business, if suppose i have my domain and site ready for the e business thn do i need to register a company with ROC or propritership will do..pls clarify about propritery firm

    • Yes same person can be part of more than 1 LLP / Pvt. ltd. It is not compulsory to register company with ROC if you have your own domain, but if you want to register it as business, then as per requirement, you can either start firm or company.

  27. Respected Madam,

    please guide me procedure for start LLP.

  28. we want to form a micro finance pvt ltd company ,what is the procedure for getting it registered ?

  29. Hi mam,
    Actually I want to apply for Dormant Status of a Pvt. Ltd. co. with a paid up capital of Rs 1 lacs. The co. was incorporated on 20/5/2013 & no business has been carried out since. Only few cash transactions have been done. No annual filing has been done in RoC for any Financial Yr. Please let me know whether before applying for Dormant status do I need to go for annual filinf for previous yr or i shall straight away apply for dormant status without annual filing??Kindly reply.

    • Yes, you can go straight away for making application for dormant status without filing annual forms for previous “two” financial years. Please refer Section 455 of Companies Act 2013.

  30. Hello Mam
    If ABC private Ltd is already existing, then if for new LLP whether same name with LLP instead of Private Limited will be accepted by ROC?

  31. Dear Madam,

    regarding name of LLP – If ABC private limited company is existing , then whether name of LLP as ABC LLP will be accepted by ROC ?

    Please suggest

  32. hi mam,

    I am home maker wants to start small business from my home. Business may making designer headbands.please suggest me proper way of registration and gov sceems for women.
    thank you

  33. Hello Madam,

    My query is, is it mandatory for all Private limited company to have their company’s name board in local language ?

  34. Which sections govern the provisions of maintaining register of directors under CA 13 and can a copy be asked for by shareholders whether with or without charge?
    Thanks in advance

    • 170. (1) Every company shall keep at its registered office a register containing such particulars of its directors and key managerial personnel as may be prescribed, which shall include the details of securities held by each of them in the company or its holding, subsidiary, subsidiary of company’s holding company or associate companies.

      171. (1) The register kept under sub-section (1) of section 170,—
      (a) shall be open for inspection during business hours and the members shall have a right to take extracts therefrom and copies thereof, on a request by the members, be provided to them free of cost within thirty days; and
      (b) shall also be kept open for inspection at every annual general meeting of the company and shall be made accessible to any person attending the meeting.

  35. Dear Madam,

    1. I have filed the ROC Returns for F.Y 2013-14 with Late by 2 months along with Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss Account

    2. Now we required to file Income Tax Revised Returns for the F.Y 2013-14 as well as ROC Returns

    3. the reason for Income Tax Revised Returns for Survey has done at office

    4. is it possible for filing of ROC Revised returns once after completion of Income tax Revised Returns

    5. Please suggest us for the same

  36. I have a query regarding non compliances on various provisions of the Act and related Accounting Standards. Suppose the directors of a listed Compnay, CFO, auditor falter on various provisions of Companies Act 1956/ 2013 and/or Accounting Standards, then what are the applicable penal provisions under the respective Acts and which are the authorities to whom redressal can be made? Would be grateful for your valued opinion.
    Thanks in advance,

  37. Hello Mam,

    Mine is private limited company. Still we have not e filed financial statements & Annual Returns for Fy 13-14.

    1. can we file them with late fee?
    2. Any specific compliance for late filing?
    3. Auditor has completed 2 years of his term
    at the time of commencement. Whether ADT 1 is required to be filed for ratification of appointment of auditor for FY 13-14
    4. We want to increase authorised capital. Can we increase even if Audit for Fy 13-14 is not done ?


    • Yes, Annual return and financial statements for FY 2013-2014 can be filed with normal and additional fees. ADT-1 is to be filed for appointment of an auditor. You can increase authorised capital and simultaneously do audit.

  38. Hello Mam,
    I’m interested to open new company but i have a low budget to start so please help me to choose the small business.

  39. Hello mam,

    Mine is a private limited company. Still we not e-filed financial statement for FY 13-14.

    1. can we file them with late fee?
    2. Any specific compliance for late filing?
    3. Auditor has already completed 2 years of his term at the time of commencement of Companies Act 2013. Whether ADT 1 is required to be filed for ratification of auditor for FY 13-14


  40. I want to start a ecommerce business which deal in providing car rentals in pune. I want to start it on pune but want to register my business in madhya pradesh since I am resident of MP. Does it is possible? What are the document neede fot registering the ecommerce?

    • You can register business in MP and do business in other states. Please visit my blog to understand the procedure of forming LLP or Private Limited company if you wish to form and for further questions you may call me.

  41. Goodevening mam,
    I have a small query.I have 2 companies one of them company has no business apart from some interest income but is active from filing point of view.It has a large sum of income tax refunds.What do i do , that my filing and tax expenses are reduced and the chances of income tax refund recovery is retained. Second co. has small business with small profit a year and paid up capital of 20 lakhs.Should i convert it into LLP, looking at the increasing compliances and other ancilliary expenses.plzz advice

    • You can convert your second company into LLP as per your choice to avoid increasing compliance and other ancillary expenses. regarding first company you can wait for retaining the refund of income tax.

    • I was adviced by someone to strike off the second company but keep the bank account open for the income tax refunds.is it possible? Because the compliance cost are very much as compared to no profit in the company..

      • I think you cannot keep bank account open for income tax refund, because while making striking off application, the designated partners have to submit an affidavit and indemnity bond saying that all balances became nil and there are no dues pending.

  42. Hi mam, we are floating a section 8 company and got the name approval for the same.while applying for RD 01,(licence) iam supposed to attach INC 12 which i was said to fill the form manually, since iam unable to use the prefill button in the form,kindly plz do let me know the correct procedure to file the form RD 01 along with the attachments…

  43. Respected Meenal Ji

    I am CS by qualification (ACS-10842). Retired recently from job and aspiring to start practice. One of the queries is whether under Section 184 of the new Cos Act 2013, a Director is required to disclose his concern/interest every financial year to the company even if there is no change in his concern/interest? If yes, every year the form is required to be filed with ROC? Is company also required to file such form with ROC? Is there any justification in wasting time,money and energy when there is no change in concern/interest of a director? Whether these provisions are also applicable to a purely private company too?

    • As per Section 184 of Companies act 2013, every company shall file form MGT-14 for disclosing the interest by directors. The director shall disclose his interest in the first board meeting of every financial year or after change of his interest. if the director is not interested in any firm/ partnership firm/ company/ body corporate, then it would be good compliance if the company shall pass board resolution showing that none of the director is interested in other firm. In such case, the company shall not be required to file MGT-14 form with Registrar.

      If the director is interested, then in the first board meeting of every financial year shall disclose his interest and the company shall file form MGT-14 every year till he is interested in other firm/ company. This section is applicable to Private Ltd company.


  45. Nice blog, can you please suggest what should be process of resignation of the director; can we still follow the companies act 1956, or only new one shall help?

    Also, how to contact you for your services?

  46. Dear maam….
    I run coaching classes for Mathematics… Should I make it a private ltd. kind of….
    And in case if i go for it how it will be helpful

    Vipin Tyagi

  47. Dear Madam,

    I read your blog on the various steps for incorporation of a Pvt Ltd Company. I kindly request you to give an explanation on Winding up of a public limited company(share capital 50 lakhs).

    Thanking you,
    Giri Prasath R

  48. I wonder how a busy CS can devote so much time and energy to manage this blog. I am yet to find a better source of information on the subject anywhere else. You are great !

    • Thanks!! Appreciate your comment. I believe Knowledge sharing as a learning experience for myself & keeps me up to date. Although i might not answer all the comments, i try to answer them with whatever knowledge I have learnt throughout my practice. I have to take some time off my schedule for this activity but sometimes it gets delayed too.

  49. Dear Ma’am,

    Thanks for this amazing blog.

    I want to register my start-up in Pune. I am into solar pump integration. Can you please guide me through the process?



    • You may affix revenue stamp if the stamp duty may range from Rs. 100- Rs. 1000. Above Rs. 1000 /- you may need to frank it and above Rs. 5000/- you may need to pay stamp duty which is called as e-stamp duty. I assume that stamp duty which you will pay for issue of share certificate in Maharashtra.

  51. Hi,

    I was unable to verify an Indian company in
    http://www.mca.gov.in. Does that mean the company is not legitimate? Do all companies in India have to be registered? Is there another way to verify the company’s legitimacy? Thank you.

    • Only companies Registered with the “Registrar of Companies” (RoC) e.g. Private Limited, Public, LLP, OPC etc. can be verified through http://www.mca.gov.in

      There could be instances where the Businesses/Companies are running as Proprietorship firm or Partnership Firm, which can not be verified online using the http://www.mca.gov.in

      You could ask the concerned business to provide their CIN, if they claim to be Registered with RoC & verify the same. Hope this helps.

  52. Whether the payment of stamp duty by purchasing revenue stamp on issue of share certificate is valid ?

  53. I am a retired person based in Pune.
    I want to start a new PROPRIETORY business (small jewellery shop) in Pune.
    Can u let me know the procedure?
    Also I do not have that much money to pay deposit to Sales Tax deptt..
    Is there any procedure to do that.

  54. Hello Madam,

    I would like to have your Email ID and the contact No, I have come clarification on the company issues

  55. Hi, I have registered a Pvt Ltd company in Lucknow. Since I have spent almost 10 years in pune and people in industries know me, I want to open one branch office in Pune.
    Can you help me in knowing the procedure and how can you help me in getting this done.

    Vevek Siingh

  56. 1.How I can close the wrongly opned proprietary firm in Mumbai without any consultant and save fee, as I paid Rs 4000 at the time of registration of the same.
    2.And I now would like to register new private limited company in Mumbai on my own without any consultant, if required, whom can I approch for help and for fee here;.

  57. Hi,

    we need to start an IT,ITES pvt ltd company in cochin . Can you please help us the registration process

  58. Dear Madam,

    I wanted to start/ register the new company in civil construction field . Can you please provide the procedure

    Balamurugan M

  59. Dear Madam, I wanted to start /register the new company in the civil field. Can please you guide me.

    Balamurugan M

  60. Dear Ma’am,

    I am NRI basically from Pune. I intend to register a pvt ltd software company in Pune. may I know the procedure , documentation, a way to approach you for these services and a tentative cost including your fees.

    Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Abdul Samad

  61. How Much time does it take to complete the procedure of registering a Company..
    And also How Much It costs..

  62. Hello Mam, I have taken company Name approval from Maharastra ROC,But due to some reason want to register company from Delhi ROC.can you guide me the process.

    • After name approval by ROC Maharashtra, you will have to complete the incorporation process in Maharashtra. Otherwise you need to forget about your name application made in ROC Maharashtra and make fresh application in Delhi ROC but you cannot apply with the same name which is approved by ROC Maharashtra, because the name is blocked for 60 days from the date of name application.

  63. Dear Madam,
    We have opened a pvt ltd company in Hyderabad in 2008. And we have not files any returns after that year. We would like to revive the company now. That is we want to start the operations now. Whats the procedure now
    Thanks & Regards.

    • If the company was incorporated in 2008 and failed to file annual return till date, you can get benefit of paying 25% of additional fees to the ROC if you can file all pending annual forms (i.e. form 23AC 23ACA 20 B 66, 23B) before 15.10.2014 under Company law Settlement Scheme ( CLSS). Grab this opportunity immediately. So that your company will be active and revive.

  64. Hello mam,

    I want to open an OPC. A HR Recruitment Firm. Can you please help me with the same.

  65. Hi, We are a startup and I wanted to register our company as a PLC. Would you pls let us know the cost for the same if we use your services. regards,

  66. Hi mam, Whether formation of a web designing company will be the same as of a normal company?

  67. Hi Meenal:

    I am glad to read your blog. It is very informative and I am sure would have helped many.

    I have incorporated a private limited firm in April, 2012 with paid up capital of 100,000 and since then I have not filed.

    Would you please provide outline regarding the bringing the company to the present including forms submission, relevant application and late fee, etc.

    • If the company incorporated in April 2012 and then till date not filed annual filing forms, then you can file all relevant forms now on or before 15.10.2014 under CLSS (Company law Settlement Scheme) to get benefit i.e. 25 % of additional fees will be paid instead of full additional fees. When you file forms online, you will directly get Challan with reduced fees.

  68. Hi Meenal,

    Thanks for this blog, Can you please tell me what is the procedure /steps along with the fee details to register a training institute in Pune?

  69. very helpful blog ..

  70. hello Ma’am,
    From where do i start to formation of Privet Limited Company?
    Please help me with this, whatever procedures you have given are
    sufficient for the formation or there is any other things also?

    • You will have to start the process from obtaining Digital signature certificate, making application for DIR-3 (DIN). The e-forms shall be certified by the professionals like Practising CS/CA/CWA. If you need any help please contact me.

  71. i am establishing trip company in the pvt.ltd. farm so how can get certificate of incorporation & it necessary for me or not?
    i have not take certificate of incorporation then can i establish with any other certification?

    • For registering the private limited company there are many steps like obtaining Director Identification number (DIN),Digital Signature certificate (DSC), name application with the Registrar, submitting memorandum and Articles of association and then obtain certificate of incorporation. please visit my blog to know the step by step procedure of incorporation of Private limited company.

  72. I have following queries wrt CA-2013.

    1. Is it necessary for Private limited companies to open seperate escrow account for FDI or FDI by holding company in subsidiary company in India.

    2. Is Schedule V , of section 197 applicable to private limited companies.

    • It is necessary to open Current bank account for Private ltd for FDI. Schedule V of Section 197(Overall managerial remuneration and managerial remuneration in case of absence or inadequacy of profit is applicable to Public limited only.

  73. I want to start e commerce company. However initially I want to start on a low key profile with tie up with an IT consulting firm for design, development & maintainable of portal. Kindly advise me what licence I require to start such company

  74. Hello Madam ,

    I am from kolkata can you please guide us in selecting a name of a company(IT) which will be Pvt Ltd. I have also checked “check company or LLP name” … we have even approached professionals …. but when we provided names like

    1) webfox
    2) web nest technologies
    3) web nest solutions
    4) web mesh technologies

    all the names were declined they say as it has the word “Web” is it correct ?

    Also they say the name must have meaning

    so does companies like google , adobe , micorsoft , apple , samsung , sony does imply to have meaning ?

    We had a name “Pkweb Solution” Actually PK stands for our Grandfather name(Prafulla Kumar )
    Can you please point out whats the cause of rejection of these name .

    We also want to provide a unique name but it may not imply to any meaning will it not work ?

    Finally is there any guidelines in selecting names for a Pvt Ltd company . If so can you please provide some information on this

    I will be always thankful to you if you can kindly help us

    Thanks & Best Regards

    • Please refer Companies (Incorporation) Rules 2014 to check the name guidelines. The Registrar of Companies might have rejected the name because the name was not starting with some prefix. The name of company should start with some Prefix. If the name includes the name of father/ grandfather, then proof of identity of that person should be attached. I would advise you to please check the query with the Registrar, because now a days, the Government allows to resubmit form for once.

      • Dear Mam,

        I want’s to know the detail about RBI approval/permission for setting up a business in india and what documents required and which type of general query arise in this type of approval from RBI for set up business by foreigner like Branch Office,Project Office,JV,WOS.
        Please reply to me.

        Hridesh Tripathi

  75. hello,

    can a one person form a company ?

    and what would be the approximate expense for company formation?

  76. Dear Mam,
    We are a group of 6 planning to Form a PVT Ltd. co.

    Lets us know
    1. Total expense including your Fees.
    2. Time Tequired
    Wheather Rs. 1 Lac is compulsory for each director? or What


  77. Can you give us the Section wise Comparison between Companies Act 1956 & Companies Act 2013

  78. Madam,
    We have an organisation registered under the charity commissioner of Pune. We have not carried out any activity for almost 7-8 years now. We would like to start the activities all over again, and my other question is can we convert it into an HUF organisation with all my family people getting involved.Kindly suggest how shall we proceed. Thank You,
    Regards, Sachin Nair.

  79. I am a practicing CS in Mumbai. Would like to know if I can become a designated partner in a LLP where I don’t intend to practice from.

    • The designated partner shall do audit on behalf of LLP and do practice on behalf of LLP. If you are designated partner you will have to do audit on behalf of LLP and automatically doing practice.

  80. Respected Mam,
    Can you please tell me the procedure to form one person company

  81. Respected Mam,
    Can You Please tell the procedure for forming a “ONE PERSON COMPANY”

    • Procedure to form One Person Company i.e. OPC

      To apply for DIN of one director
      To apply for Digital Signature certificate
      To make name application in e-form INC 1 with Registrar of Companies
      To file e-form INC-2 and DIR -12 after approval of name application

  82. Hello Madam,

    I reviewed your blog about company formation in india. I am in the process of starting up IT company in India. I would like to seek your consulting service. please let me know your contact details preferably you phone number in email.


  83. Hi,

    We have a company registered in Chennai, Tamilnadu. Can we have a registration there in Pune, so that its easy to get contracts done? Can kindly advice any pros and cons associated to this?

    Kind Regards

  84. Ma`m,

    i would like to know that is there any difference in the old e forms and new eforms for filling annual returns, compliance certificate and Balance sheet and profit and loss account,

    pls also suggest from where i can download theses form

    Looking for early reply

    Thanks and regards
    Adarsh Gupta

  85. Hi
    I want to start a pvt limited company in pune and searching for a good consultant. In a search on internet, i found your blog which is really interesting. Please do reply, if possible with your fees



  88. Hi, Meenal Ma’m,
    I noticed your blog accidentally. You have done a remarkable job in connection with the issues on introduction of Companies Act, 2013. I am a practicing CA in Kerala State. Can you please inform the changes in the procedures, if any, for regn. of a co. especially those for charitable purposes, as per the new Act.

  89. is it possible to open pvt ltd company in Pune, when I am not available in Pune? I can send the required paperwork, but can somebody on my behalf start the company?
    I am planning to start my own company in Pune but its not possible for me to travel.

    • Yes it is possible to register company without visiting India. you have to provide documents notarised from the home country and if you are NRI, the documents should be notarised from an Indian Consulate of Home country.

    • Yes it is possible to register company without visiting India. you have to provide documents notarised from the home country and if you are NRI, the documents should be notarised from an Indian Consulate of Home country.

  90. if a private limited company appoint MD .Is their any mandatorily to take a permission from Central Government as per new Companies Act 2013

  91. dear ms. meenal,
    i saw your reply about woman director.
    reply is brief and to the point.pl. keep it up.also invite other professionals CA,CS,ICWAI,MBAs also to contribute in this blog,to share your good work.
    CA R V RAO

  92. good useful information on the site.Can I park a name only before going ahead for pvt company formation

    • I assume you are referring to Registering/Parking your Domain Name for the Website purpose. I would suggest you to wait till Formation/Incorporation with your preferred name. There may be some instances of Name rejection by MCA (if it’s found duplicate for some reason).

  93. hi mam
    public company incorporation procedure companies act 2013

  94. Dear madam,

    Can you please let us know the pre requisite for company registration as per the companies act of 2013.

    I heard that company need atleast one woman director so is it mandatory to have one woman director in the company. If suppose we start the company with minimum two director so do we need atleast one woman director from two or we can start the company without appointing woman director.

    Your advice will be highly appreciated.

    • As per proviso of Section 146 of the Companies Act 2013 such class or classes of companies shall have at least one woman director. For the purposes of second proviso to sub-section (1) of section 149 the following class of companies shall appoint at least one woman director within the period indicated against each of them, as under:-
      (i) every listed company – within one year from the commencement of second proviso to sub-section (1) of section 149;
      (ii) every other company having a paid–up share capital of one hundred crore rupees or more – within three years from the commencement of second proviso to sub-section (1) of section 149;

      please check the above criteria and then decide the applicability.

  95. HI,
    I have one doubt….just after incorporation of our Pvt ltd co. One of our director resigned but we appointed another director before he resign. We transfered the shares to new director and informed to ROC by filling form 32.

    Want to know do we have to change the Table A of MOM and MOA in which we declare no. of shares holding by each Director.


  96. Dear madam
    I am very much impressed with your blog. You are real professional giving all basic info and FAQ . In contrast my advisor who I met for forming a company was not at all transparent.
    I wanted to form a pvt co.

    Is the filing fees increasing 3/4 times with new company law. Is it true that I must file before march 25th to avoid increased fees.How the formation can be completed in one week? Is it really possible?
    I need yr advise before contacting my advisor back or change my advisor.

    • It will not possible now to file documents of incorporation before 25th because as per Public notice, the Registrar of Companies has stop the facility of re submission of same application. Then again you will have to apply for registration as per New Companies Act 2013 and again you will have to pay registration fees. In order to avoid such risk, it will be advisable to do registration after implementation of New Companies Act 2013.

      Annexure B of New Company Act 2013 talks about ROC fees.It is not yet implemented and hence I cannot give you more details.
      Please refer CHAPTER XXIV ROC offices & fees for more details.

  97. Dear Madam
    I am from chennai. want to form a PVT co. Is the filing fees going to change drastically with new company law 2013.I am told that its going to be made 3-4 times the present fees and I am advised to get my co formed within March 25th. Is this a correct advise?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *